Spring has sprung! The weather is getting warmer and it is the perfect opportunity to do some cleaning and organizing around the house.
But, as you start opening the windows, getting out the cleaning supplies and thinking of all the things to do, the task can start to seem a little overwhelming.
This year, do things a little differently and let Envoy give you a little help with your spring cleaning!
Your Envoy can come and give you a hand with a variety of spring cleaning tasks:
- Dusting surfaces and removing cobwebs
- Cleaning blinds and window treatments
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors
- Dusting light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Cleaning all appliances
- Wipe down light switches and door knobs
- Clean countertops
- Organizing closets and taking unwanted items to donate
- Cleaning out fridge and freezer
- Organizing cupboards and pantry
- Organizing movies and books
Safety and Inspection
- Changing batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Changing furnace filters
- Checking fire extinguisher
- Check and replace light bulbs
- Inspect yard tools
- Check window screens for tears or damage
- Dispose of expired products