Join the Envoy Team!
Envoy is growing our team at our San Francisco HQ just as fast as we’re growing our service across the country, so we’re always posting new opportunities. Learn more about what it’s like to join our team and check back here often to see who we’re looking for.
Join the Envoy Team!
Ruby On Rails Engineer
We are looking for a fantastic Rails Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you’ll:
- Play a key role in the development of our web app and platform.
- Work closely with fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and QA.
- Own key technical areas like DevOps, architecture, APIs, database design, tools, release management, etc.
- Learn fast, grow, and take on ever greater responsibilities (after all, it’s a startup!).
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years full-stack software engineering experience with Ruby on Rails and/or mobile apps in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work side-by-side with peers throughout the company.
- A passion for thinking about the user as much as scalable architecture.
- Detail orientation with a “the buck stops here” attitude when it comes to what you build.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, “take on any challenge” outlook with a strong desire to be in a fast-moving, early-stage startup environment.
- Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred.
- SCRUM certification also a plus.
What We Offer:
You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who love solving interesting problems while making a difference. When it comes to customer service, we follow the Golden Rule: we treat our clients the way we ourselves would want to be treated. And this goes for our team as well.
You’ll receive a competitive salary, generous equity, and comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, life & disability insurance, unlimited vacation policy, 401K, commuter benefit, and more. Our downtown San Francisco office is right by MUNI & BART and filled with natural light. You’ll also have your choice of Mac hardware along with free Envoy service for you and your loved ones (of course!).