Senior Transportation in east palo alto, CA
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in east palo alto
See how Envoys are helping clients in the east palo alto area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in east palo alto
- Organize the Fridge for a client in east palo alto
- Take out the garbage for a client in east palo alto
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in east palo alto
- Shop at Whole Foods, east palo alto
- Shop at Store, east palo alto
- Shop at Trader Joe's, east palo alto
- Shop at Target at 2004 El Camino Real, east palo alto
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.