Household Shopping in Monrovia, CA
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Monrovia
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Monrovia area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Monrovia
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Monrovia
- Take out the garbage for a client in Monrovia
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Monrovia
- Shop at Sprouts Farmers Market at 39 N Rosemead Blvd, Monrovia
- Shop at Trader Joe's, Monrovia
- Shop at Stater Bros. Markets at 7814 Firestone Boulevard, Monrovia
- Shop at CVS at 3751 Wilshire Boulevard, Monrovia
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.