Help Around The House in Mountain View, CA
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Mountain View
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Mountain View area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Mountain View
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Mountain View
- Take out the garbage for a client in Mountain View
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Mountain View
- Shop at Target at 2004 El Camino Real, Mountain View
- Shop at Whole Foods, Mountain View
- Shop at Nob Hill Foods at 1602 West Campbell Avenue, Mountain View
- Shop at Safeway at 2341 South Winchester Boulevard, Mountain View
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.