Senior Independent Living in Spring Valley, CA
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Spring Valley
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Spring Valley area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Spring Valley
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Spring Valley
- Take out the garbage for a client in Spring Valley
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Spring Valley
- Shop at Sprouts Farmers Market at 152 North 2nd Street, Spring Valley
- Shop at Albertsons at 2899 Jamacha Rd, Spring Valley
- Shop at Trader Joe's, Spring Valley
- Shop at Store, Spring Valley
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.