Elder Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Fort Lauderdale
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Fort Lauderdale area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Fort Lauderdale
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Fort Lauderdale
- Take out the garbage for a client in Fort Lauderdale
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Fort Lauderdale
- Shop at Trader Joe's, Fort Lauderdale
- Shop at Whole Foods, Fort Lauderdale
- Shop at Pill Box Pharmacy at 1700 Northwest 122nd Terrace, Fort Lauderdale
- Shop at Dollar Tree at 660 North University Dr, Fort Lauderdale
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.