Decluttering in Miami Shores, FL
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Miami Shores
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Miami Shores area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Miami Shores
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Miami Shores
- Take out the garbage for a client in Miami Shores
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Miami Shores
- Shop at Store, Miami Shores
- Shop at Publix Super Market at Pembroke Commons at 600 North University Drive, Miami Shores
- Shop at Pill Box Pharmacy at 1700 Northwest 122nd Terrace, Miami Shores
- Shop at Au Bon Pain - The Joe Dimaggio Cafe at 3501 Johnson St, Miami Shores
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.