Senior Independent Living in North Lauderdale, FL
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in North Lauderdale
See how Envoys are helping clients in the North Lauderdale area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in North Lauderdale
- Organize the Fridge for a client in North Lauderdale
- Take out the garbage for a client in North Lauderdale
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in North Lauderdale
- Shop at Whole Foods, North Lauderdale
- Shop at Trader Joe's, North Lauderdale
- Shop at Publix Super Market at Pembroke Commons at 600 North University Drive, North Lauderdale
- Shop at Pill Box Pharmacy at 1700 Northwest 122nd Terrace, North Lauderdale
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.