Senior Assistant in Winchester, NV
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Winchester
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Winchester area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Winchester
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Winchester
- Take out the garbage for a client in Winchester
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Winchester
- Shop at Whole Foods, Winchester
- Shop at The Battery Source at 5015 W Sahara Ave #124, Winchester
- Shop at CVS pharmacy at 9430 Del Webb Blvd, Winchester
- Shop at Smith's Pharmacy at 10616 S Eastern Ave, Winchester
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.