Household Shopping in Beaverton, OR
Envoy can help.
Our Family Concierge service provides a trusted helping hand to you or a loved one. Shopping, errands, chores, transportation and more, completed with care and a smile by your very own Envoy.
Envoy. A little help brings us closer.Get Started
Simple and fair pricing starting at $25 / hour
We're Hard at Work in Beaverton
See how Envoys are helping clients in the Beaverton area
- Put Away Groceries for a client in Beaverton
- Organize the Fridge for a client in Beaverton
- Take out the garbage for a client in Beaverton
- Change light bulb(s) for a client in Beaverton
- Shop at Target at 9009 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton
- Shop at Arby's at 8175 Sw Hall Blvd, Beaverton
- Shop at Fred Meyer at 7555 Southwest Barbur Boulevard, Beaverton
- Shop at CVS CarePlus Pharmacy at 1309 NW 23rd Ave, Beaverton
What We Do
Groceries and Shopping
Grocery shopping at local supermarkets; personalized shopping at any local store - from Target to even the local bakery.
Out & About Errands
Prescription pickup, taking packages to the post office, or bringing a meal from a favorite restaurant.
Basic In-Home Help
Restocking the fridge & pantry, light meal prep, walking the dog, rebooting a router, or changing a light bulb.
A Trusted Relationship
Clients enjoy a 1:1 trusted relationship with their very own dedicated Envoy assistant who gets to know their preferences better over time with every visit.
Safety is Our Priority
Every Envoy undergoes an extensive screening and background check, and our service is protected by a $1M insurance policy through Lloyd's of London.
Care Made Visible
Through our apps & website, you'll receive notifications, receipts, and photos documenting each visit for transparency and peace of mind.